Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Wednesday, March 9

This is what my life has become

As you know, I have been moving recently. Due to my strange work schedule, it has been a slow process. I'm almost finished though. Tonight I had to rush the instructors out of the center because I desperately needed to go shopping.

It is a shame that the highlight of my day was heading to K-Mart this evening. They have some of my favorite towels though. (I went with the blush and the sky blue.) It also seemed right to buy the lovely Martha Stewart towels to celebrate her release from jail. (I'm still waiting for them to lock up Kenneth Lay.) A co-worker tried to dissuade me from shopping at K-Mart as they are a "red" store. I had already checked out Target though and their towels just weren't as soft. I think a towel should not feel like a thin piece of sandpaper. Hmmm ... I have the same thoughts about toilet paper. Basically, anything that touches your skin should not feel like sandpaper. (Oh dear. I was about to digress into a whole thing about men with facial hair, but perhaps I should save that for another time.)

Of course I was not content to stop with the towels. I found a number of things that I needed in the store. The employees were really helpful too. Then again, it was getting near closing time. I think they just wanted me to leave the store.

Now that I have towels, I plan to finally spend my first night in my new home tomorrow. Now if I could only find my flatware...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Yay! I'm glad that you got both towel colours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home