Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Saturday, March 5

Bald Boy

I started writing posts about the bald boy, as Gloria likes to call him, on Online Misadventures. He's managed to stay around a couple of weeks so I decided it was about time he got a post here.

We were supposed to be going out tonight but then he called yesterday morning to say that tonight wouldn't work for him. There was some sort of work dinner thing that he had not planned on attending, but everyone started telling him that it was one of those necessary events. The plan was to go out last night instead.

I decided that dinner was a good idea because I'm in the middle of moving and don't have much food around. Also, I've been a little broke. He decided that since he chose the restaurant for our first date, that I could chose the restaurant this time. (I know what Gloria is thinking. Yes, that is a very dangerous thing.) Because I didn't want to drive too far, I picked Skates. It's this place on the Berkeley Marina that does wonderful things with seafood. I had their Hawaiian Ahi, one of the specials last night, and I wish I had brought a camera. The presentation was wonderful. For dessert we split a Cranberry Pear Apple Cobbler. After dinner we headed out to walk along the pier. Sicko that I am, I had to point out that this was around the area where Lacey Peterson's body was dumped. (See how romantic I can be?)

I needed that nice meal because today it was back to moving hell. If things go well though, I will have most of my stuff moved by the end of tomorrow. Next I'll have to start planning the housewarming party.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Between your romantic notions and his anger management classes.. ahh, it sounds like the beginnings of a life-long relationship.

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    I knew we were a match made in heaven ... or is that hell? Eh. Sometimes it can be the same thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home