Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Tuesday, February 1

A Splendid Day

Today could not get any better. I have a date later this week. Check out A Very Surreal Day for details on how I pulled that one off. I told a friend last night and the first thing she asked was, "What are you going to wear?" I cannot even begin to think of that right now because I know that I will obsess.

My boss had to calculate our month end numbers. I just started in this position in December. When I came in, there hadn't been a full team in place in months. The higher-ups have been giving us loads of grief because we haven't been making numbers. Well, this month we did. We figure that they can complain about all the nitpicky things all they want to at this point. As long as we make our numbers each month, then we're proving that we know how to do our jobs.

Bottom line is I just refuse to believe that anything bad can happen this week. (And it better not.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home