Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Sunday, February 27

New home

Well, I have finally succeeded in doing what I have been threatening to do for years -- find a new place to live. I am proud to say that I am now a resident of the People's Republic of Berkeley. Well, I will be as soon as I move all of my stuff over there. After getting off work yesterday, I spent most of the rest of the weekend taking carloads of stuff over. I own way too much. I haven't even started on my clothing, let alone the big items.

I can't wait to be out of suburbia hell. I have missed being able to just walk out my door and find things to do. Perhaps I will be able to come up with some more interesting posts. Having to drive everywhere has curtailed my ability to get into trouble. I believe that's what has been missing from my life. Either way, I'll be sure to let my readers (hopefully there are more of you out there besides Gloria) know.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Congrats! That's so exciting! I'm really glad that it worked out. I can't wait to see pictures..

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Incidentally, having to drive everywhere doesn't keep me out of trouble, seeing that I never have to be the designated driver because people know that it'll never happen with me.

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    Cryptic,

    If you are ready to burst, then I am frightened.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home