Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Tuesday, March 15

Lost and Found

I am pleased to say that I have located my flatware over the weekend. I also moved my computer and desk over the weekend. Unfortunately I will not have an internet connection at my new place until Friday. (I am writing this post at work. Hopefully, my boss -- or even worse, her boss -- does not plan to walk into my office soon.)

Now that I have the necessities of life at my new place, I have begun to go out to explore the neighborhood. I'll try to remember to take a camera with me the next time I'm out and about. Since I don't have to work this weekend, it should probably be then.

Until I get an internet connection at home, ciao!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Ah, that explains why you haven't been online lately. I thought you were getting super-involved with bald boy. But the lack of internet access in your new place explains matters also.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Dagny said…

    As soon as I have an internet connection at the new place (tomorrow ... woohoo!!!), I will be writing a new entry concerning bald boy. I also need to hit the streets with my camera so that I can post stuff about the lovely People's Republic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home