Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Friday, March 18

Internet at home ... again


Good ole Chuck.

I am happy to say that I finally have an internet connection at my new place. I am also off work this weekend. Therefore, I should be out partying, but noooooo ... it has to start raining today.

That's ok though. Besides getting my internet connection today, I also added cable TV. I have not had cable TV in eight years. I think I will stare at it endlessly tonight while flipping through the plethora of channels.

What's up with the picture, you ask? Well, I figure that nothing says Friday night like two buck Chuck.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Gloria said…

    We just got cable too. I haven't dared yet check out FoodTV, because once that station is on - I'm a complete goner.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    I have been avoiding that channel too. I see enough of it when I visit my dad since it is his favorite channel. In fact I think my dad also subscribes to just about every food magazine out there too.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home