Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Wednesday, May 25

Idle Hands

So I have a load of spare time on my hands these days it seems. Mainly because I refuse to deal with the mess that is the bedroom until I actually purchase furniture for that room. Don't worry though. It will happen soon. I have to have furniture in place in the room by mid-July at the latest. That means I have about a month and a half to deal with it all. Actually maybe I should shoot for late June as I am debating throwing myself a birthday party. I will be almost completely over the hill after all. (I must not think about that. I must remind myself that according to that lovely quiz, I act like I'm 26. Actually 26 was a good year so I think I'll stay with it as long as possible. Oh, and if I act like I'm 26, does that mean that it's still ok for me to date 21 year old guys?)

Enough of that. Back to the real topic -- spare time. I attribute the sudden gain in free time to the end of the television season. That's why I had to go to the library earlier this week. I recently realized that I wasn't completely happy with this blog and wanted to do some re-designing. However, there are limitations on what I can do with this. I have spent the last week or so trying to come up with a new look. Actually I have "finished" it; I just need to let the idea marinate a bit and see if I still like it. I figure that should be about another week or so. At that point I will post the link and hopefully see you all there.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Cable. Then you can watch Food Network all day long!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    I just haven't been able to fully get into the Food Network. I do find myself searching for episodes of Law and Order though. When I first got cable, I had a deep fascination with the decorating shows.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was totally hooked on Law & Order a couple of years ago. TNT ran episodes from the afternoon until late in the evening, and some times I'd get roped in for 3 or 4 hours if I had nothing better to do. It's also how I learned evidence law! (and why I did not do well on the final...)

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Gloria said…

    I used to hate Law and Order. Hate. Used to. Stupid ex made me watch it so much, that now I've become an addict. But only for the SVU strand of the show. I'm not sure why, but that's the only one that interests me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home