Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Friday, May 6

Now what do I do with myself?

Last night was closing night for the Film Festival. The film was The Dying Gaul. I enjoyed it. Patricia Clarkson was present. Of course I had VIP tickets for the party. At one point my friend, Rica, looked up and exclaimed, "There's Patricia Clarkson." A cosmopolitan later, Rica was inspired to go and talk to Ms. Clarkson. A dirty martini later, Rica was inspired to hit the dancefloor. Finally around midnight, I pointed out that perhaps we should be heading home. We both have to work today after all. (Speaking of work, I need to head there as soon as I finish this post. Once more all I have to say is trust fund.)

Now that it's all over, I must find new ways to entertain myself. I suppose I should finish unpacking. I did invite people over next weekend for a housewarming. I know I would be greatly embarrassed to have anyone see my place in it's current state. I'd also like to go check out the Berkeley Public Library. I've always loved that place and haven't been in a couple of years. Oh, and I'd like to get away from my upstairs neighbor. This morning shortly after awakening I got to hear him having sex. The girl was a screamer. I wish he'd just go back to having loud parties.

If you have any suggestions of ways to fill my time, I'd greatly appreciate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home