Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Monday, May 2

Beware boys

It was a slow morning the other day so it was back to the online surveys.





Your Seduction Style: Siren / Rake





You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many.
The minute you meet anyone, you can make them crave you almost immediately.
You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss.
A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract.

I love it when the surveys tell me things I already know.

I have been loving my siren-like appeal of late. It's a shame the Film Festival is almost over. I will have to find new places to try to lure men to their ruin.

Friday I hit the party at the W Hotel in honor Joan Allen. She looked fab and was really nice. The food and cocktails were outstanding too. I met a guy who works for the Mayor's Office. Now I just have to find a reason why I need a meeting with the Mayor besides the obvious reason of he should marry me. Spent the rest of the evening hanging out with the guy I met at the party at the Bubble Lounge. Then I took myself on over to Zuni Cafe. Unfortunately my friend, who is the manager there, was working and tried to cut me off. I just waited for him to leave before I called the bartender over. Following that cocktail, it was off to the Kabuki for the midnight screening of Phil the Alien. I had to go; I had told the director when I ran into him at the party that I was going. Besides I needed the time in the theater to sober up.

Saturday was mostly spent recuperating. I then headed into North Beach to meet up with the boy from the Bubble Lounge. We went to check out a new tapas place -- good food & wine, nice atmosphere. I've decided that I'll keep him around a bit longer as he didn't irritate me while I was sober.

Tomorrow night is yet another party. The boy can't make it so I figure I can check out new boys...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy crap you are having some good times. I don't get that much fun, or that many date offers in like A YEAR! I love it! It must be your siren style.

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    Jen, it's all about the leather pants and other similar clothing items. Oh yeah, and don't forget the stripper shoes. I almost never wear anything lower than 3". I can dance and jaywalk across Columbus Street on a Saturday night in 4" heels. In the past few months I have put on a few pounds but I can still get into a size 4.

    The real secret is that you must walk into a place like you own it. There is no room for doubt.

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Dagny said…

    Uh oh. Seems the boy can make it after all. I just have to make it there before he gets off work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home