Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Sunday, April 24

Laissez le bontemps rouler

First of all, I must say that my French sucks so it's quite possible that I got it wrong. The only French I know is that which I have picked up from others; I took Spanish and Italian in school.

My rear is healing nicely and my head is no longer throbbing. That means only one thing -- let the party continue. I just thought I'd write a quick note before heading out for the day. Today I hope to catch a couple of movies at the festival before heading off to yet another party. This party is at The Bubble Lounge in honor of Brad Bird who will be giving the State of Cinema address at the festival. If I don't partake of too much wine, then it will be back to another film.

If only I didn't have to work tomorrow. Where is my trust fund?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Gloria said…

    It's where my trust fund is - somewhere else, dammit.

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Dagny said…

    ROFL

    My butt was so healing until the challenge dance tonight. I would have won if the new guy (don't ask me his name) had not dragged me away.

    You gotta love a guy who suggests you hang out at Vesuvio's (I tried to look for a link but got nada; it was a total Beat hangout in the 50s)-- his treat -- and then let's you go elsewhere once it gets boring there.

    By the way he says that I landed on my butt three times in the challenge dance. I swear at least one of the three guys was gay. All I know is that I am in major pain again ... but I looked damn cute before I hit the floor. Oh ... and of course all of the guys helped me up.

    Dear god. I just realized that it is 4:30 am. I only have to be at work at 9. Sheesh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home