Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Saturday, April 9

Children?


Mr. Man

Well, I just got off the phone with a former co-worker. She had to get off the phone to tend to her toddler. It was fun talking to her because the last time we spoke she was pregnant with said toddler.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a photo of the cutest toddler around -- my cousin's son. Actually most people in my family are damn cute. He's so cute though that I almost want to rush out and have one of my own. Then I remember, from my job, what it's like to have kids around and I come to my senses. I still remember students last year questioning me at the beginning of the school year about my marital status. When I said that I am single, one of the girls said, after some thought, "That means that you can still go out to the clubs because you don't have to worry about any kids. I want to be like you when I grow up."

Glad to know that despite it all I can be a role model...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home