Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Wednesday, March 30

Will the move ever end?

I have spent the last few days sorting through things in boxes. How did I ever accumulate so much stuff? What I have discovered is that at least half of it is trash. I have found some interesting finds along the way though. Why just this morning I found my hard copy of The Purity Test. Way back in the dark ages when I was in college, my friends and I used to say that we were going to throw a "Lower Your Score" party. The way this works is that upon arrival, guests would take the test. By the time they left the party, there score had to be lower. This would be a challenge for some of my friends. Animals? I don't think so. One has to draw the line somewhere.

Now I have the thrill of re-boxing the stuff that I actually plan to keep as I haven't figured where I am going to put it these days. And, yes, Gloria, that is why I refuse to take photos currently. Also I need to recharge my camera. Well, first I need to locate it. I know it is in one of these boxes.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Gloria said…

    HAHAHA you have a paper copy of the purity test?

    Heeheeheeeee.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    Of course I have a paper copy. I went to college in the dark ages before most folks had computers. Someone typed it up long ago and we all made photocopies.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heheh cool.
    What was your score in the test.
    then and now.

    Did you ever throw or go to a purity test party?

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    I can't remember my score back in the dark ages, but I do know that it is lower now. When I was in college, we used this version of the Purity Test. I think my score was somewhere in the 50s or 60s. Nowadays I think I'm somewhere in the 30s. (My 20s were good to me.)

    I never did throw that party, but there is still time. Perhaps I should make that the theme of my housewarming party.

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WoW. with this one it is a bit harder to be nice :P.

    I scored below 20% but thats all Im saying.

    But yeah a purity party does sound like a whole heap off fun. :)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Dagny said…

    LOL Neanderthal. Many of my friends in college were below 20%, mostly because they had done the whole pharmacy. I was never much for altered states. It was much more fun to observe others.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home