Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Thursday, April 7

Overwhelmed and sick

Gloria keeps asking for photos so here you go. Please excuse the photo quality. I have been having to use my cellphone. I know my other camera is around here somewhere but I haven't encountered it recently.


What should be the bedroom

So this is a photo of what is supposed to be my bedroom. Since I don't have any bedroom furniture yet, I figured this was the perfect place to store boxes. The problem is that I have too much stuff and so decided to weed it out. What you see is the aftermath of my idea of consolidation. I hope to have it all sorted (and put away) in the next week. It is really quite depressing to come home each night and see the mess.

Oh yeah. The rest of the title. Have I mentioned that I hate Spring? It is allergy season and I am truly suffering. I spent most of yesterday either sneezing or on the verge of sneezing. My coworkers asked if I was ok because I looked like I had been crying. Needless to say, with my current state I have not been too inspired to deal with the mess.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Where do you sleep, then?

    My friend has a two bedroom apartment here (she lives alone), and her second bedroom looks exactly like that picture. Except it's nine months after she moved in and it STILL looks like that.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    Funny you should ask. I currently sleep on the futon in the living room. I figure about the time I get the room straightened up, I will be ready to purchase bedroom furniture. The problem is that the mess has started to spill past the bedroom into the living room. ACK! This spread happened about a week ago. Now I'm determined to do something about it.

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Teehee, it's like the mess has a life of its own. Very much like all the papers in my bedroom. All these articles. It's like I've become the archives for developmental psych readings.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    What is said is that the stuff I have already thrown out equals, if not surpasses, what is still there.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    Oops ... that was supposed to be "sad" not "said." Guess that teaches me to not try to sneak in a comment at work with hopes that my boss doesn't catch me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home