Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Sunday, April 17

It's finally my turn

Over the years I have given countless shower gifts -- wedding and baby. I have become a pro at the more popular shower games. (No one can beat me at the clothespin game.) Since children and marriage are nowhere in my near future, as far as I know, I was beginning to feel cheated. Not anymore.

Now that I've moved, people keep asking when I am going to have a housewarming. (It will be in May.) Some asked about gifts. Well here's the cool thing. Apparently you can register for housewarming gifts. I registered with Bed, Bath, and Beyond a few weeks ago. Last night I decided to check out some other websites. I am now registered at Crate & Barrel and Pier One. If only Ikea had registry...

Gotta run along though. I just realized that I forgot to register with Williams Sonoma. This is way too much fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Gloria said…

    I like lots of presents too!

    I can't wait to move into my new apartment - all new kitchenware, baby. And all new sheets, and bath stuff, and... mmmmm. My latest obsession is Cath Kidston. I have one of her oilcloth bags and love it. It's not as chintzy and overdone as Shabby Chic, which I like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home