Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Monday, April 25

2:45 is the magic time

I am starting to notice a pattern here. Both Thursday and Sunday nights I arrived home at 2:45. I am going to yet another party tomorrow night. I hope to be home much earlier than 2:45 tomorrow.

After catching a couple of films yesterday, I headed over to one of my fave places in the Fillmore, Perry's Joint. The picture is for Gloria.


Coney Island Dog

The first film I caught, Mad Hot Ballroom, was great. You should all go out and see it. It opens sometime in May.

After stuffing my face at Perry's, I headed over to the Bubble Lounge for the Brad Bird party. I should have skipped the hot dog. There was sushi, shrimp, and caviar. There was also free wine and beer. I left there around 10 or so and ended up at Vesuvio for some port. I then ended up at a dance club. The guy who was paying for my drinks (I met him at the party at the Bubble Lounge) finally insisted that I leave the club so that I could head home. He was kind enough to call me today to make sure that I made it home ok.

I was planning to head to some more screenings tonight but my back is killing me. I desperately need to go to the party tomorrow too. Therefore, I will be taking it easy tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Gloria said…

    NEVER PASS UP A HOT DOG! That would be sacreligious!

    I think my friend's sister produced, or was somehow involved with, "Mad Hot Ballroom", but I'm not sure. I need to ask her.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home