Dagny's World

Perhaps there is life beyond Craigslist.

Tuesday, May 10

One last time ... trust fund...

I am really looking forward to going to work today. Yesterday my boss arrived at work earlier than I had expected her. Why did she show up so early? So that she could pack up her personal belongings because she was quitting. That was a wonderful start for the week. The other manager, who just started work a week ago, came into my office shortly after our boss had left to ask if I was planning to stay around or not.

I was a little too shellshocked last night to proceed with the cleaning. Instead I watched some tv and had a couple of glasses of Chuck. I'm looking at the mess now. I think I have reached the point where the majority of stuff in there just needs to be thrown out. Nothing like a little spring cleaning.

Oh and if anyone has any musical suggestions for my housewarming on Sunday, I'd appreciate them.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny...I was asked the same thing last week. (We also had some personnel changes.) As for the housewarming:

    CSN & Y - Our House
    Bloodhound Gang - Fire Water Burn
    Talking Heads - Burning Down The House
    and, of course, house music. :)

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Dagny said…

    Thank your for the suggestions, ddj.

    I was going to use a great deal of stuff from the Hed Kandi's Beach House mixes. Talking Heads will be cool once the old folks leave. Speaking in Tongues came out when I was in high school. (Yes, that means that I own it on vinyl.)

    Fortunately a great deal of my music is on my computer that is connected to my stereo. My plan was to create a really long playlist on the computer and let it play during the party.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home